A Family Run Estate Agents You Can Trust Established 2003
Suite 1 Watling Chambers 214 Watling Street Cannock WS11 0BD
☎ 01543 468847 ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Tenant Find Service – £354 (Inc VAT) payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
2) Letting and Rent Collection Service – £270 Let fee & 6% (Inc VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent If the monthly rent is £600 you will pay a fee of £36 inclusive of VAT
3) Full Management Service – £270 Let Fee & 12% (Inc VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent If the monthly rent is £600 you will pay a fee of £72 inclusive of VAT
4) Re let Fee – N/A to Tenant Find – £180 (Inc VAT)
The fees under the above services are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of our promotion, introduction or viewing by the agent.
Rent Guarantee policy £220
Duplicate & extra Agreements £90
Inventory Service £36- £90 Dependant on size
Duplicate Statements £6
Professional hourly rate £24 Charged by the Agent when required to carry out any additional services
Above all (Inc VAT)
Please note – if the agreed rent is higher or lower than the example price, our commission fee will be correspondingly higher or lower.
We may also receive commissions from:
These commissions will not be included in the contractor invoice and can be up to 12% (inc VAT) of the total invoice.
Tenants are responsible for
Utilities and council tax
1. Holding deposit
Less than 1 weeks rent – to be returned to the tenant upon successful application. Agency will keep this fee if tenant withdraws, fails right to rent checks or gives false or misleading information.
2. Lost keys
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith,new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
3. (Tenants request) VARIATION of contract or change of sharer
£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation or replacement tenancy. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks and deposit registration.
4. Early Termination (Tenants Request)
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.